HOW TO TAKE A GREAT PHOTO OF YOUR PET
- PERFECT LIGHTING - Overcast days are perfect. Shaded areas are good.
- HAPPY - Reward your pet with treats. Happy Pet = Happy Photo.
- OTHERS' HELP - Two people for one pet makes the process twice as easy!
- TAKE TONS - Take a lot of photos & you'll get something good...I promise.
- OH, SO CUTE - Closeups connect with the eyes and feel more personal.
The quality of your photograph directly affects the final artwork. It is worth it to get some good photos. You'll be glad you did.
Got some great pics and you're ready to go? Please CLICK HERE.